Pages

Ad's

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

That's what i am

Me..
My Preschool song that I still remember until now…
In a cottage in a wood
A little dear by the window stood
So a rabbit running down
Happy we shall be…
Help me!
Help me!
Help me!
She said…
Let the farmer shoot me dead…
Come little rabbit come inside
Happy we shall be…
“Che Nur's” story…
My dad is my first critics…it seems hard for me to accept his advice because he’s very strict…he is my dad my sweetheart and my idol…no one can replace him…=)



Wrongdoing…When I have done something wrong I would apologize or else escape myself…under my bed…then my father couldn’t find me easily…I love punishment as well…really addicted to that kind of things…



Share the same rhythm…Since I was young I share the same interest with my dad which is enjoying motocross road show…even though I can’t ride my dad scramler but still I can join him riding surround the village…






~Favorite Food~

I love this food since I was study at preschool…delicious…
As we know Nasi Lemak is Malaysian favorite food…
Other than nasi lemak I prefer ulam for every meal that I take especially nasi ulam made by my grandmother…Marvelleous…
A little bit about ulam…
Good news to share for those who love to live with a healthy life and look younger than your age need to always eat this as your daily food…

No comments: